Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunnyside Up


Luckily I had my emergency-lunch-dinner-$20 on me so I could grab a taxi to rush home and get the forgotten keys to Florence's. The dashing driver and I talked about the decrease of taxi use and the possibility of driving a bus. He asked what I did.

"I'm an out-of-work writer."

"Oh! You can write about me."

So I took a picture and, handing him my card, told him to check the blog this week.

"I don't just drive a taxi." And he handed me his card. There, dashing smile and all was his picture on his real estate agent business card.

"You're like in the two worst professions to be in during a recession."

He laughed, said, "What can you do? You work."

Knock down 7, get up 8.

***

Sunnyide Agency
Commerical/residential
sales/rental
718.532.3235

No comments: