The rear row of the Recital Hall at the Henry Street Abrons Arts Center is wheelchair accessible from the Willet Street/Bialystoker Place entrance.
However, one must use a staircase to reach the stage area where people will be speaking and playing and where the food tables will be located.
Let us know if you need assistance getting down the stairs
if you are available to provide such assistance.
MEMORIAL FOR FLORENCE DEUTSCH MOED
Please join the family of Florence Deutsch Moed at the Henry Street Settlement Abrons Arts Center in commemorating her life on Saturday, December 20th, at 11:00 a.m. Light refreshments will follow. We hope that you will consider sharing memories or stories about Florence. Please contact us and let us know if you wish to speak so that we can plan out the event. There will also be an opportunity to speak if you feel like doing so on the spur of the moment.
RSVP to Claire at
(212) 228-7769 or (646) 246 1199,
(212) 788-0768 or (718) 826-1119.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Best, Claire and Louise Moed
Abrons Arts Center of the Henry Street Settlement
466 Grand Street at the corner of Pitt Street
New York, New York 10002
SUBWAY - contact us if you need walking directions from the subway
* the F train to East Broadway
* the J train to Essex Street
* the D train to Grand Street
BUS - contact us if you need walking directions from the bus stop
* M15 to the corner of Allen and Grand Streets
* M22 to the corner of Madison and Montgomery Streets
* M9 to the corner of Grand and Clinton Streets
* M14A to the corner of Grand and Pitt Streets
* M14D to the corner of Delancey and Columbia Streets
* B39 to the first stop on Delancey Street after the bus comes off the bridge
CAR OR CAB
Take the FDR Drive southbound and exit at Grand Street. The Northbound FDR does not have an exit at Grand Street. Use the Houston Street exit to circle around and return toward the Grand Street exit on the FDR Drive southbound.
Parking lots are available on Suffolk Street between Broome and Delancey, and East Broadway and Clinton Streets.
Today’s Blog… - *Will be up tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment this morning and I’m running late. Hopefully I don’t have any cavities.* *Till tomorrow, enjoy this b...
4 hours ago