Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WHATCHA GONNA READ????


MARRYING GEORGE CLOONEY - Confessions From a Mid (dle of the night) Life-Crisis

By the one, the only, the absolutely incomparable AMY FERRIS!!!!

Available September 2009 on www.amazon.com

And from the delicious Ms. Ferris:

It is so funny (okay, hysterical) and charming, and so poignant (and very funny, did I say funny) -- as someone recently said, its just like david sedaris but for menopausal women. really. menopause - mine; dementia - my mom's. it was only supposed to be about my menopausal journey, my whacky, off the wall, weird 3 am musings, my middle of the night journey -- but of course, my mom had to join in, and we have met here: right smack in the middle: an amazing, wonderful, take no prisoners memoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! thank you doll baby gorgeous woman, claire oh. claire.
love you.