A new chocolate shop beckoned. Delicious plans were afoot. "Gourmet chocolate vending machines!" the handsome young owner shared.
Oh, but we had those too. Sprinkled across subway platforms, for a nickel, then a dime and then for a precious quarter, a small delight of luxurious heaven awaited.
That Sunset
-
If you were outside in the NYC area last Friday evening, you must have seen
it.
*That sunset*.
I happened to be at Battery Park and the sky initially ...
17 hours ago


3 comments:
Was he really good looking? Single? Did you mention you could be charmed by chocolate?
How is the New York cleanup going after Irene? Did Dana make it through okay?
and those were and still are the best kind..
He was young and enthusiastic and young. Did I mention he was young?
Sigh... However, the chocolate we tried had pepper and pink something and was delicious and I did marvel how so many flavors could dance together.
Post a Comment